Sunday, March 20, 2011

This weekend

I have been living on the wild side for the past few days. Aka, I drank somewhat heavily for the past three nights, and with this wide perspective, I've realized I've been through just about every kind of drunk there is. Usually, my weekend routine is drink heavily one night, and then curl up into a ball for the remaining part of the weekend. Not this weekend. I was 18-year-old Angela again, and my body hates me because it is no longer 18-years-old.

Here are the kinds of drunk I was:

Smiley, kissy, huggy, I love you and I am the best dancer in the world.

I also send HILARIOUS texts of inside jokes from approximately four years ago.

Nostalgic, omg I am in the same disgusting party arena I was at on the same day last year and things have changed so much.

Which somehow triggers a "I own this place and also the world" response and who the hell do these people think they are.

So, apart from a select few, the look I give everyone is "What the hell are you doing here and why are you trying to dance with me?"

I go fast into a bitter, hateful stage. And then an over-sharing stage with people I don't know all that well.

Then I just get hungry. That's about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive