Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You look painfully true

How is it that it's somehow freeing not having a car? Shouldn't I be more worried? I can't bring myself to stress out over this. I'm enjoying my bike too much. I know it's dangerous, but I always feel powerful when I ride my bike at night. I don't go too far when it's dark, just down the street to yoga. And I can't wear a helmet. I feel all closed in if I do. Again, I know it's dangerous.

The other day at yoga, I noticed that the guy on the mat across from me had the same hands as someone I know. The exact same hands. It made me catch my breath for a second. And his hand mannerisms were the same. Same skin tone. Does anyone else notice hands like I do? He probably thought I was a creep because I couldn't look away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive