Thursday, January 27, 2011

The sun today was glorious. I didn't have to wear my coat that I am SO tired of. Or scarves that I can never get to match with what I'm wearing. Wearing flip-flops would be optimal, but there I think I'm getting a little ahead of myself.

I went for a run and it felt oh so good. I think I lost my ipod, so I didn't have any music, but I think I was a lot more aware of the sun and how good it felt to be outside and not have to tense my body up against the cold. Then I came back to the house and sat on my porch. And just sat. I looked around, and everything is still dead, with the brown leaves on the ground, and the dull, yellow grass and all the sky you can see because there are no leaves to obscure it. But I can feel it all about to come back, slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive