Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I meant to say

I'm feeling a little homeless right now in East Memphis on a break from work.

I don't think I could live out here, or in any other similar place, cause there are millions of similar places. Concrete and nothing built before 1997. I'm at a Starbucks right now mooching off the WiFi.

I'm feeling homeless, and a huuuuge part of me wishes I were settling down. I'm moving. It struck me the other day that anytime my family had to move when I was a kid, I would throw a huge tantrum, and get sad for a couple of days. I don't feel any of that now, just a calm resignation...no, I'm looking forward to it. I'm sad to leave everyone here. I need to be away for a while for a lot of reasons. There's really nothing I can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive