Monday, March 28, 2011

My life feels a little sleepy these days. That's okay. I'm aware that it's about to get a bit more jumbled up, hopefully in the greatest of ways.

Sometimes the boredom gets to me. I get frustrated. But mostly, I've been feeling this sense of goodwill towards everyone. I want the best for everyone, and I feel like everyone is exceptionally kind back to me.

I woke up last night at like 6 in the morning and couldn't sleep. Usually my mind goes into dark places, but this time, I felt like I was full of light. I was remembering, and instead of making me regret, making me miss, I felt the weightless happiness of remembering, instead of the heavy darkness of nostalgia. This comes from a slow mending and healing. I'm extremely appreciative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive