Sunday, January 9, 2011

I am so READY for just about anything new to happen to me. Today I was on the Lasallian Volunteer website looking at the various places I might be sent...I'm really hoping for Oakland, CA teaching ESL. That or Chicago working in a high school, most likely as a T.A. I can't wait to explore a new city! (If I get it, that is...)

If not, I'll find something else. Ugh, I hate how I'm getting my hopes all tangled up in this. Makes me nervous.

The other day, I was just feeling down and couldn't think of the reason, and a friend of mine correctly identified the source: I'm bored. I think that starting this next semester will give me something to be somewhat passionate about for a minute or so. But I'll get tired of that soon because I am just so done with college. This year has been weird. I had a feeling it would. Most of my friends graduated last semester, and CBU really just hasn't felt the same since. I've gotten to know a lot of the freshman and sophomore chillens, but it still is sad that everyone kind of has gone their separate ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive