Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I am ready

to do something new. I do love college, all parts of it. Mostly it's a love-hate relationship, I can't imagine another life I'd like to live. My life is, of course, flawed, especially lately. It's definitely far from the relative tidiness of the past. Honestly (I'm about to be unusually direct about my life here) I had no idea how to deal with a breakup. Have no idea, rather. This is my first, and I wish I could have had a practice run in high school with something a little lighter and easier, as opposed to the heaviness of this past relationship. I've screwed up because of that. I don't know what's gonna make me happy.

I'm going to be real with you again. I've turned to prayer. I don't know if I'm doing it right. This is what my mom told me to do, and she's right about a lot of things.

I think I'm growing. I'm feeling a lot more sure of myself than I've felt, ever. I'm growing and I'd like to keep growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive