Wednesday, December 8, 2010

http://www.sleeptrip.com/300loveletters/2.html

Go to this, it's really cool. I'm thinking about going in that direction for a little bit with this blog. Being a copycat, oh well.

I love writing letters. love love love. That's one thing that always pissed me off, never feeling like my letters were appreciated. Letters TO YOU, my letters could be equated to my self. Giving and giving and giving.
But really my writing, however intermittent and casual and oftentimes poor, was never appreciated, so I was never appreciated? I was skimmed. I speak in the passive voice because it's not going to do any good to my already damaged reputation to accuse. Fuck, whatever, you liked the idea of me writing, but never the actual work.

Oh babe, you just didn't get it. You never knew how to use words. That's what it all comes down to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive