Thursday, December 2, 2010

A few of my favorite things (or what I need to get more excited about)

People with original thought

Being young

Wearing boots

The song "3rd Planet"

The memories that follow from that song
"Your hands and knees felt cold and wet on the grass to me."
(I've listened to this song so often that I feel like I've lived the lyrics.)

People who throw around "I love you" haphazardly, say it for no reason. We all gotta hear it.

The light at the end of the tunnel

The fact that the words "weekend" and "possibility" can be used interchangeably

Friendship is truly underrated.

Words that you keep in your pocket for later.

Expression, I don't care how you do it, but just get it out.

When I suddenly realize I'm flirting

Placing fingers through the notches in your spine.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive