Sunday, October 10, 2010

As of late...

I have had almost no control over when I'm asleep and when I'm awake. My bedtime has been fairly consistent over the past 3 or so years...go to bed at like midnight and wake up at 8ish on school nights, and go to bed at like 2 on weekends and wake up at noon. Recently, my body has taken precedence over anything else...I got so sleepy, i went to bed at 9:30 last night. I'm actually home in Little Rock right now, so I would have gone to bed early anyway. But I don't think I've gone to bed at 9:30 since I was in 3rd grade. Of course, since I go to bed so early, I wake up at like 8 in the morning. This early-to-bed, early-to-rise thing is okay on weekdays, but I would really like to still have a social life on the weekends. I don't know why I'm getting so tired so early...I guess the current directionlessness of my life is taking its toll.

We will see. I guess I have to take sleep where I can get it. Anyway, I'm sure there is nothing that interests you more than my sleep schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive