Thursday, April 1, 2010

Today, drove home in the sunlight down I-40.

Listened to this song: "The Third Planet is sure they're being watched/By an Eye in the sky who can't be stopped/and when they get to the promised land/They're gonna shake that Eye's hand."

Played basketball and jumprope with my little sisters.

Watched Jeopardy with my Dad.

Went for a run as the sun was setting.

Everything is green and the flowers are blooming and the air smells like spring and I don't think that life has ever been better. Crawfish boil in two days.

The one thing is--I'm not looking forward to being here for five weeks this summer...nope. Suburbia is great and comfortable for a bit, but I can only take it in small doses.

ALSO: Don't forget to say the things you meant to say. Sometimes it's hard and sometimes it's easy. But most of the time, it's worth it. And only say the things you mean. People can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive