Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sometimes

I wish my thought processes were more linear. I read my writing and wonder how the hell people keep up. I feel all over the place most of the time. I was trying to write a lab report, which is so structured and linear and generally not fun, and it was so damn difficult because I wanted to explain it all at once, or explain the parts I felt like explaining in the order I felt like explaining them. I think that's why my writing is usually more based on description than on narrative. And why I like stories more focused on description than on narrative/plot-based ones.

On another note, this semester far surpasses any previous semester I have yet experienced. I'm generally much healthier than I was at this time last year. Mentally, physically, emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive