Friday, January 1, 2010

It's been agreed, the whole world stinks so no one's taking showers anymore.

I'm sorry this blog is useless to you readers. I look at other people's blogs, and there's a point. I guess the only possible point here is trying to accomplish that thing about writing I quoted the other day. I'm yelling my feelings at you, hoping that you'll feel less alone, or I'll feel less alone, maybe we'll connect on some level.

I'm also sorry if my sentences are garbled. I'm not feeling on top of my game today.

I've been using the phrase "at loose ends" to describe my current state of mind and situation. There's something I'm looking for out there, but I don't know what it is. I don't know if all this trying I do is going to be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive