Monday, November 2, 2009

Whew, I have not written in quite a while.

You know how I was saying a couple of entries ago that I want my life to be colorful and interesting? Well, I'm working on doing that.

I'm trying my hardest to get it together to study abroad in Barcelona fall semester of next year. And today I was going through my credits, seeing if it's possible for me to go and graduate on time, and it turns out that it's very possible. It would involve switching my major from English to ECC, which is something I'm actually okay with. It would make me more marketable.

Anyway, it's very very scary. Right now, it's just this vague notion, but I know that the further I go with it, the harder it's going to be to get out of. But I need something to shake up my life a little bit, or a lot. I've got to do these things that scare me. I just have to believe that I can handle it, and I'm prepared for rough first month or so. Basically, there's no excuse for me not to go, I would regret it if I didn't take the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive