Saturday, November 21, 2009

I've been antisocial today. Also I've been using words incorrectly. I've been wanting to be asocial today. Asocial and lazy.

Sometimes I wonder where I'm supposed to be. Still. Am I supposed to be right here? This feels like the best option, even if it's not ideal. I need to work towards making it ideal.

Home is on the way.

My mom sent me a chain email entitled "Our Real Roots," which basically listed each of America's founding fathers and described how each of them were "real Christians," whatever that means. A bunch of uncited facts and quotes. It also implied that the fact that history textbooks lack of focus on Christianity is some sort of conspiracy to make our nation's kids into heathens. It's frustrating. Against my better judgment, I sent something back, my argument. The expected stuff. Logic.

I can't write lately, which is bad because I have a lot of writing to do this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive