Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"So I thought I'd let you know...

...that these things take forever; I especially am slow."

Yesterday and today, everything has come out of the rain, outside the trees are new and green and somehow it feels like spring after a long winter. Everything, including me, is coming out of hibernation. And sun is so much better after there hasn't been any for a while. It catches me off guard as I'm walking to class and the light catches a certain way on the trees.

Such is life. No, really.

The weather has been mirroring my outlook on life. Things are looking up for me, and have been for the past couple of days. Thank you.
With the sun, I'm getting back to seeing the beauty in everyone, or at least seeing more beauty in those who I already saw beauty in before. This, I think, is the secret: seeing the beauty in everyone. Sometimes it just doesn't come easily.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't mind my commenting on this.... (It's Mandi, btw), but I just wanted to tell you that this is one of my most favorite songs. It almost made me cry reading the lyrics here (am just in one of those moods). =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I don't mind you commenting, I LOVE comments! It's a great song, I just discovered it. Have you seen the video? So good.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive