Monday, August 8, 2011

On this night, after a great night out with friends, I feel very optimistic. I think there are good things for me in my twenties. Actually, my uncle told me this during my visit to LA--he said my twenties and thirties would be good. Let's begin it! I feel good about where I am right now and where I'm going. I just started training for a half marathon and feel like I'm going all kinds of places.

I feel like I'm finally out of the funk of the last 10 months or so. How ridiculous does that sound? This breakup--when I started dating this person, part of the reason I did so was because I didn't think it would end up ever hurting too badly...as in, I didn't think I would ever get so attached. Not that I didn't like him. But just that I didn't think I'd fall quite so hard and have trouble recovering so many months later.

Anyway, I feel good. I think I have excitement and love and newness coming my way. I have good things now, but maybe great things are to come?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive