Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I love coming home. Chicago for LV orientation was equal amounts fun and exhausting. This morning, I went for a run that kicked my ass, I took a shower without flipflops on this morning, and ate breakfast. I feel excellent.

I'm also ready to embark on my new adventure in Berkeley, although the whole concept is still not quite real to me yet. I have a couple weeks of work between me and moving, though. I'm ready to get that over with.

Oh! I'm for real running the Minneapolis half marathon this October! Yeah that's in like two months...I gotta get my shit together. It's the official Lasallian Volunteers run of the year, so I think it's the perfect chance. Plus my future roommate and coworker Krysia will be running it with me and can help me train!

Also one of my BFFs Caroline is getting married soon and I am so happy for her and I can't wait for the wedding! I want all of my friends to be happy, and this dude she's marrying seems to make her happy, so I am all for it.

There are so many things happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive