Saturday, July 2, 2011

I can see a lot of light in you.

One of the hardest parts about growing up is being disappointed by a person close to you.

It makes me realize that I'll always have people in my life, but I don't know if there will ever be one person who is going to always be around. People will come and go, but all I really have is myself. You lose your naivety when you realize that a person you thought would always be there whenever you needed him/her just isn't around. And it makes you wonder why they were always there in the first place, what the original motives were, and whether they were as pure as you thought.

I see a lot of potential in this person. Endless amounts, and that's why I keep trying. Did he change or did I? Or was he just as disillusioned by me as I was by him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive