Friday, June 24, 2011

I just realized I haven't written in my journal for a good two months. In those two months, write-able things have happened. For one, I graduated from college. This long hiatus made me wonder if I've grown out of journaling. I've kept journals for FOREVER. Since I was in the first grade, to be exact. It's part of me. It's almost a compulsion, how my fingers itch for a pen. When I would go on vacation and not bring my journal, I would get anxious and impatient to get back home and write again.
I actually think I might really want to write right now. I might do that as soon as I get off my computer.

This summer is what summer should always be. Everyone's around this summer, hanging out, drinking, going to the pool. I absolutely love Memphis and these months. It seems sweeter because I know I'll be leaving soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive