Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Resolution

I just had a revelation. Which will be followed by a resolution.

I take vitamins and eat organic mac and cheese and go to yoga and run and do all these things that are healthy for me, but I drink waaaaay too much. As in, three nights a week I get somewhat tipsy or straight-up drunk. This is so bad for me. My liver can't be in good shape right now.

I'm going to drink less. I'm not going to stop drinking. Hell no. But a) I can have a lot of fun without getting wasted out of my mind, and b) I spend too many days hung over.

On another note, I had the greatest yoga class ever today. Every pose felt fantastic. I had crazy, superhero balance. I feel awesome right now. I got a new dress that I can't wait to wear this weekend. I got a haircut. I am feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive