Saturday, April 30, 2011

I have this panicky, anxious feeling that comes with graduating in two weeks. I want to spend as much time as possible with everyone because I might not see them for a very long time. And when I do, I know it won't be the same.

So I'm not focused on school. I'm all over the place. I don't go to yoga anymore. I spend zero time by myself it feels like. I'm going from place to place, trying to hang out with as many people as I can for as long as I can before I'm not in college anymore. Damn. I can't be with all of my friends at once either. I have to choose who I spend my time with.

I know I have a whole lot ahead of me. And I may even be here for summer if Italy doesn't pan out. But man it's hard graduating. I haven't felt all that sad yet, just anxious and feeling all this guilt that came out of nowhere. It hit me the other day that I brush people off a lot. I don't appreciate people as much as I should, I don't show that appreciation enough. I'm flaky sometimes. I don't keep in touch with all of my friends like I should. I've kept people at a distance, especially recently.

I've had a lot of fun this semester. I've done things that are uncharacteristic of me. I don't have any regrets about any of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive