Thursday, February 17, 2011

I finally bought my own yoga mat today. I always use one at the studio, but I have decided that now that I've been doing yoga for about three years (on and off) it is time. And I need to learn how to practice on my own too. So then when (???!!) I go off to some other state, or country, I'll be able to do it myself. I'm gonna miss Midtown Yoga, though.

I'm gonna miss EVERYTHING here, actually. It's actually starting to hit me that I probably won't be here for much longer. Part of me knows that this is exactly what I need...to go somewhere else for a while. I don't think I'm running away. But it's just time to move. I can do this. I'm going to be happy. I moved to Memphis and built a life here. It was easy. I can't believe I'm going to have to leave it all. There's been A LOT here for me. Is there anything else though? I don't think so. Probably, but I think there's more for me someplace else. I'm young and I'm about to be free to do whatever I want to do. So that's what I'm gonna do!

I can always come back. I've put down such roots here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive