Thursday, January 20, 2011

Aaaaand for my fourth post of the day (my GOSH!)...

I haven't had time to write, let alone think, as I have been working/going to class/etc almost nonstop for the past week or so. But here I am, enjoying a lovely evening, doing nothing but watching Weeds, being on Facebook, reading random poems online, and writing. I needed this, bad. I have gotten very accustomed to my time by myself at night. This is a good thing, I think.

I was feeling sort of anxious. For one, I'm graduating, soon. This is incredibly exciting and also very very scary, obviously. I just want to do something that makes me so ridiculously happy. This grandness is all I want. I'm afraid I won't end up where I want to be, that what I really want to do will be pushed to the wayside in favor of what I should do.

I don't know what I want!

And--I don't know if you ever feel like this, but I've been feeling inadequate lately. Like my life isn't good enough, like I don't have it together, like I am not as badass as I normally see myself. I guess this is normal. I've just been second-guessing myself, being sort of inside myself, if that makes sense, instead of being focused on all that is out there. It's tiring. I think we all need reminders that our best is good enough. That you--just you there, without making an effort--are more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive