Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ugh, I'm sorry I'm so full of sad quotes, vague sentences and crappy poetry lately.

I'm almost content. I'm just frustrated honestly, in every way possible. And bored. There's nothing really exciting going on in my life right now. I talk about having options, and how that's exciting, but really, what are my options?

At least there are no immediate options. I'm not just talking about romantically...but generally in my life. I need to turn my life around somehow and find something that scares me a little.

One thing I'm working towards: I would really like to run the Little Rock Half Marathon in March. I think i might be overambitious, and really the training is made for people who are masochistic but we'll see...

I just need something to work towards, some kind of goal!







1 comment:

  1. http://www.mapmyrun.com/

    Might help you get motivated when the weather permits. One mile at a time. Memphis is nice to run too, sometimes.

    It's good to have goals.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive