Monday, December 20, 2010

Let me just vent for a sec.

A. I'm tired of having ridiculous bad dreams. I'm tired of waking up pissed (or more pissed) at certain people. I guess I might be having them because I'm not wanting to deal with it while awake, but come on. I hope it means I'm sorting things out on some level, though. In all of them, I'm confronting someone and telling him/her exactly what I've been wanting to say, so it's cathartic in a way.

B. I'm tired of cloudy, cold weather.

C. I'm tired of boys. Ok? I'm sorry to be ridiculous, but I'm losing faith in half of the human race.

D. I want my parents to be proud of me for whatever I do, and not want me to go down some boring path I don't want. I keep getting the impression that they don't want me to be a Lasallian Volunteer. I don't feel like they have unrealistic expectations for me, it's almost the opposite...like they want me to do exactly the same things they did, in the order they did them, and on their time. Graduate college, get a job, get married, have kids. I'm thinking something more like Lasallian Volunteers/similar program, grad school, get a job, get married, have kids. Not to put all my eggs in one basket or anything, but I do want all of these things to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive