Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm glad I started this blog. I have this urge to write, I don't exactly know what to do with it sometimes. Of course, I've always kept journals. But this is public, which makes it a little scarier. It's on my facebook page, so anyone interested in me enough to check out my profile might click on the link.

Sometimes I look back on the poems I copied, the quotes, the random questions and statements and just see my life as a whole and it puts things into order for me. Makes some sense. I can see a beginning, middle, and end; I can see whys and hows and whens.

And where am I going next? Somehow, I feel less sure of who I am than I've felt in a long time, maybe ever. There seems to be some kind of distance, a gap, between my soul and body, if that makes any sense. I trust myself less than I have, but I guess that's what happens sometimes when life gets shaken up and rearranged.

I'm able to speak, I'm able to smile, I'm able to kiss, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive