Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's important,

I think, to acknowledge what you WISH would happen. Even if it's unhealthy, even if it doesn't make any sense in the greater scheme of things.

Even if it doesn't make sense, it is still no good to repress it. It's also no good to dwell on it, but I will admit I'll still listen to music that is kind of a form of wish fulfillment.

While I'm bearing my soul on this blog, I might as well tell you that. I feel rearranged. Like I switched myself and my life around and I don't quite know how to get my soul back in order.

"I swear that I will, do my best to be here just the way you like it. Even though it's hard to hide, push my feelings all aside, I will rearrange my plans and change for you.
If it's the beaches, if it's the beaches sands you want, then you will have them. If it's the mountains bending rivers, then you will have them. If it's the wish to run away, then I will grant it. Take whatever you think of, while I go gas up the truck, pack the old love letters up, we will read them when we forget why we left here." -The Avett Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive