Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Good things that happened today

Despite the crappy weather, I had the best day I've had in a loooong time.

1. I received the journal in which I was published...it's pretty legit, all the writing is good, it's in color, and I feel like a writer.
Bad news: there's a typo! My last sentence doesn't end in a period.

2. I got an 86 on my business law test...and apparently that was the highest grade in the class? haha, I'm not trying to brag or anything...but I guess I am. Sorry.

3. I was expecting to have my sixth training day at Bronte, but I got to wait tables! I made actual money! I didn't screw up! I had a few internal panic attacks, and was generally stressin, but I got through it, and it can only get easier from here.

Life is still...you know. Weird. But spring always seems to come after winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive