Sunday, September 19, 2010

Some good things that have happened lately

Pumpkin bread like my mom makes at home baking in my oven.

Riding my bike to school.

Buying the album Born to Run--Hey it's me and I want you only.

Running 2 miles easy

Eating cereal with blueberries in it at 2 in the morning

Sweet tea

Stretching

Talking on my porch

Hand-holding

I dreamed I was pregnant. I woke up.

Gabriel Garcia Marquez: "'Tell him yes,' she said. "Even if you are dying of fear, even if you are sorry later, because whatever you do, you will be sorry all the rest of your life if you say no.'"

Shoulders

Lake Michigan, it was really the strangest place I've ever swam. It felt like an ocean, but no salt water and no waves. It was a great sort of cold, clean and light.

Dr. Wranovix's comments on my paper: "Your essay raises and excellent question and offers a judicious response. Your excellent writing made it a pleasure to read."

3 pages finished in 30 minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive