Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's beautiful to be at this place where learning goes on. There's this feeling in the air, still. There's a lot of hope and expectancy associated with learning, uncovering, trying to find the truth in others and yourself. You probably won't find it, you won't get it all figured out, but that's the uniqueness of it. It's about the road, the experience of self-discovery. AGS is where I discovered myself--how exciting, the good aspects of myself, it helped me pull myself out of the place I was in, helped me to look people in the eye, helped me to be curious and unafraid to ask questions. It made me excited to get up in the morning.

Of course, I had my turn and can't be at the center of the learning. I have to settle for watching it go on, helping it along (as an RA).

I'm still missing, lately. Sometimes homesick, not for home, but for a feeling I've been missing for a bit. I'm ridiculously content. But still missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive