Monday, May 17, 2010

What I'll be doing for the next three weeks:

Before careening off to Hendrix to spend fourish/five weeks with some lovely people...it's a dull life, but I'm planning on enjoying it because I haven't had much time for dullness lately.

So: babysitting, going to the pool, sewing an apron that is both practical and pretty, maybe learning how to cook some more things, lots and lots of reading (Middlesex, Jacob's Room, and The Bell Jar again), RUNNING, sleeping, winding down, eating snowcones, being with my family.

It's all very housewifely I'm just now noticing...

Also maybe mending some friendships that fell apart at the end of the semester. Definitely.

1 comment:

  1. Not related to this post, but did you find out about your journeys abroad? Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive