Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So far...

Things around the Toomer household are pretty much the same as they've always been. The shining moments are when Allison (age 8) says cute things.

I get into this funk during the summer. I completely forget how to write. So I apologize if these posts read like a third grader wrote them. I'm also completely exhausted at 11:12 pm, and I have no idea why. I think I'm getting old. I'm getting over a terrible cold, but the upside is that it made me more aware of how much I enjoy being well.

I'm starting to enjoy mornings a lot more than I ever have. I'm getting to sleep in as late as I want and wake up slowly. It's nice. Usually, I hate mornings at school, even on weekends, because I'm just thinking of what I have to do. I love nights at school. Things are reversed here in the opposite town of Little Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive