Thursday, May 20, 2010

I think everyone should want to articulate their feelings in writing all the time, and I can't understand people who don't feel this compulsion. How do you know how you feel about something unless you write it down? How do you know it really happened unless it has been documented? And, I suppose this comes from all the years of writing for class I've done, and in most papers you're aruging something, but I always want to present my argument in the most articulate and eloquent way possible. When other people don't like to discuss things like I do, then I get upset. I forget that people can believe in something without having to argue why it's the truth, or put it into words.

Today, I was feeling off. Tired and anxious and I spent too much time in Target. I'm learning how to pick myself up, though, and my family picks me up all the time. My mom especially--I appreciate her more and more all the time. I swam, too, and I felt better. The water felt good, and it woke up my mind and made my body tired, which is the best kind of tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive