Thursday, April 22, 2010

A goal:

To learn how to make a really good smoothie. Perfect a recipe. Get the right combination of ice, strawberries, yogurt, bananas, orange juice, blackberries, pineapple...mmm.

That sounds damn good right now...I need so much more money than I have.

Another goal: to make it through this weekend and Monday with all of my sanity intact.

And more plans: buy some cheap wooden furniture and PAINT it bright colors for the house.

I've realized that this is one of the general goals of my life: To strike the right balance between slacking off and working my ass off. Finding the perfect space between spending mornings that turn into afternoons in bed and sitting around with my roommates playing with Oreo and writing papers and calling my mom and reading things for school and reading things I want to read. The balance between crossing off things on my to-do lists, and forgetting to check my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive