Thursday, February 11, 2010

I've been juggling a lot lately. It's not something I'm apt to do, multitask. I won't bore you with the details, but I need time for naps, you know? I'm wasting away college being so freakin tired all the time.

On the other hand, I don't want to give up anything I'm doing, and I suppose I have to make up for all the lazy hours I've spent staying inside or watching TV or whatever it is that is keeping me from living life the way it ought to be lived.

I need time. I need more hours of sleeping without feeling guilty. I feel like, as a college student, maybe I should stop being so responsible and start slacking off, making bad choices before...the consequences get heavier? Sometimes I need more hours of playing music and I need more hours with my friends...all of us need more hours with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive