Friday, December 25, 2009

Sorry for the overflow of ANGST lately. It has recently come to my attention that some people read my blog. So how bout that.

But at the moment I don't really have any thoughts of my own, so I'm gonna borrow a couple.

"Reading and writing are in themselves subversive acts. What they subvert is that notion that things have to be the way they are, that you are alone, that no one has ever felt the way you have."

-Mark Vonnegut (Kurt's son, who wrote the forward in Armageddon in Retrospect)

Oh, here's a thought of my own: You know what my goal is? I want to live a life worth WRITING about. I want to do things that make people want to hear my story. It's very cliche to say this, but really, is it bad for that to be the reason why I want to get out there and do things? So I can someday decide to write a book about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive