Thursday, October 1, 2009

I will rearrange my plans and change for you

I've been Avett Brothers-obsessed lately...

Don't say it's over
Cause that's the worst news I could hear I swear that I will
Do my best to be here just the way you like it
Even though its hard to hide
Push my feelings all aside
I will rearrange my plans and change for you.

-"If it's the Beaches"

Lately I've seen girls tear each other down a lot. Not as much as I saw it and experienced it in high school. It makes me realize how lucky I am to have a couple of friends who I know I don't have to have my guard up with, who I can just be open with, and tell things to. I think people don't realize that they're tearing others down, it eventually just becomes a part of their reactions and such, it's just second nature.
If we stopped competing, and stopped with the acting and the backhanded compliments, then maybe we'd all be a lot happier.

1 comment:

Blog Archive