Tuesday, September 8, 2009

This whole blogging thing is pretty addicting.

I'm feeling good today. I think it's cause I worked out and haven't been eating crap all day. Imagine that. I need to start treating my body better. Making time for myself, going to yoga more regularly, it's really insane how much better I feel, mentally and physically and emotionally. It's easy to let yourself go and forget to do these things.

I'm craving simplicity today. I don't want anything to be complicated, I want all feelings to be told straight out, I don't want to have to play games, and guess. Games have lost all appeal: tell me plainly what you want me to know. This is a resolution for me. I will not go out of my way any longer, I'm honestly waiting for something to fall into my lap. Maybe this is unrealistic of me, but I feel like I've been let down recently. Maybe it's also unrealistic to think that I can stop myself from wondering, guessing, worrying, hoping. That hoping part gets me every time.

Lately I've been dreading going to sleep every night. I haven't been able to sleep soundly for a while. I wake up sometimes and my whole body is tense.

I forget people read these posts sometimes.

1 comment:

Blog Archive