Friday, September 11, 2009

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning, and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do"

-Bob Dylan

I have to stop worrying about what I'm "supposed" to be doing, what other people want me to do. I mean, I guess it's necessary to think about other people, but it's not necessary as often as I think. I think everyone spends too much time worrying about whether they're accomplishing anything, and wondering what they're supposed to do to make their life "meaningful," but meaning will come when you're doing what YOU want to do. We lose things we really need when we worry about others too much.

I feel like I'm onstage all the time, like everyone's watching every move I make. I need to realize that this is not the case. Everyone else is wrapped up in their own lives.

I'm ready for this weekend. I'm going to have a massive night tonight, I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive