Thursday, September 17, 2009

I've been taking piano classes, and I can't help myself from smiling when I play. I just love it, even though I'm just playing "Jingle Bells" or some such shit.

My teacher probably thinks I'm insane. I'm like a giggly little girl.

I've missed the look and feel of notes. SO much. I didn't realize I needed them in my life, I thought playing guitar crappily was enough. Nope. My teacher asked me to try to sightread the notes, like when you can just look at a piece of music and sing how it's supposed to sound, and I think I used to be able to do this in high school. I can't really do it anymore, and it was something that should have been easy.

I'm stressing, otherwise. Big time. I don't think that organizing fundraisers is my thing, if you can believe it. I'll do it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive