Saturday, September 12, 2009

An anecdote

Kristi and I went on a date tonight. We went to Bosco's, where I ordered a beer. I felt so grown up, but I don't think the waiter believed either of us were twenty-one. Anyway, after we finished eating, we went to a cute lil bake shop called Muddy's. They sell delicious cupcakes, and Kristi and I full on becoming addicted to them. A couple of nights ago, I had a dream that I started working at Muddy's. In the dream, I asked them if they were hiring, and they said they were, but the only thing that needed to be done was dishes. And I also had to start immediately, and I had to wash dishes in a shower.
So tonight I told them that I had a dream I worked there, and one girl making cupcakes goes, "well, we have some dishes that need to be done!" and I was like, "that's exactly what happened in the dream!" So I ordered my cupcakes, and I got to ice a cupcake and take it home. My dream had come true. She even took a picture of me icing the cupcake.

As you can see, I have had a rockin' weekend thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive